Controlled Set High Expansion Permanent Tubing Packer
The TTS Controlled Set High Expansion Permanent Tubing Packer is a dual seal bore packer deployable via coiled tubing, jointed pipe, or wireline. Specifically designed for higher expansion ratios than standard packers. It utilizes patented bi-directional fixed slips. The differential pressure rating is 3,000 psi at 3000 F. Customizations are available for custom sizes, corrosive environments. Currently available for tubing sizes 2-7/8” to 4”.
- Complies with API 11D1 specifications
- One-trip installation
- Packer element tested to API V5 testing validation
- Dual bore design allows for full unrestricted ID bore on Seal Bore accessories
- Capable of setting in corrosion-resistant alloys and high tensile tubulars
- Patented Bi-Directional fixed slips located above and below the packing system.
- Patented controlled set feature.
- One-piece high expansion packing system increases sealing ability.
- Smaller OD to pass thru non-standard ID restriction.
- Utilizes standard Paragon II Packer accessories.