Controlled Set High Expansion Permanent Cement Retainer
The TTS Controlled Set High Expansion Retainer is a dual seal bore retainer deployable via coiled tubing, jointed pipe, or wireline. Specifically designed for higher expansion ratios than standard retainers. It utilizes patented bi-directional fixed slips. The differential pressure rating is 3,000 psi at 3000 Fahrenheit. Customizations are available for custom sizes, corrosive environments. Currently available for tubing sizes 2-7/8” to 4”.
- Complies with API 11D1 specifications.
- One-trip installation/pumping on pipe (Separate trips using wireline)
- Packer element tested to API V5 testing validation
- Dual bore design allows for larger flow areas through setting equipment
- Capable of setting in corrosion-resistant alloys and high tensile tubulars
- Patented bi-directional fixed slips located above and below the packing system
- Patented controlled set feature
- One-piece high expansion packing system increases sealing ability
- Smaller OD to pass thru non-standard ID restriction
- Utilizes standard Paragon II Packer accessories
- Cement Retainer
- Treatment Isolation