Cast Iron Cement Retainer
Compact and dependable, the Cast Cement Retainer is easily set via wireline or pipe. On tubing models (< 4-1/2”), the cement valve is a molded poppet seal. On casing models (≥ 4-1/2”), the cement valve uses a balanced sliding sleeve.
- Complies with API 11D1 specifications
- Setting force is maintained by a Ratcheting Lock Ring on top of the cement retainer
- Rotationally locked for easy drill out
- Poppet Seals hold from below after the pumping pressure is reduced
- Balanced Seal Valve provides protection against re-opening and seals from both directions
- Form-fitting metal back-ups prevent rubber extrusion