Wireline Bow Spring Centralizer
The TTS Wireline Bow Spring Centralizer is a modular Bow Spring Centralizer for use in various wireline applications. Modular end connections are threaded and interchangeable allowing for greater flexibility and range of usage. The threaded connections provide greater strength than other welded assemblies when jarring is required.
- Threaded End Connection – eliminates possible broken welds
- Modular – End Connections are interchangeable – Springs are easily replaced
- Adaptable – 5/8” sucker rod thread is standard, but other connections available on request
- Provide centralization for wireline tools
- Center bridge plugs to assist proper setting
- Easy entry into liner tops, isolation packers, etc.